HOME > A bowl for Fleur de Miraval
Orfevrerie Anjou Fleur de Miraval Vasque Etain Champagne Pewter Flower Basin

A bowl for Fleur de Miraval

This year, Orfèvrerie d’Anjou was entrusted with the design and production of a bowl especially for Fleur de Miraval. This springtime design is by Eric Berthes, the artist was able to highlight a fluid, elegant silhouette, whose petals carefully crafted in our workshops recall the lightness of Fleur de Miraval rose champagne.

In 2011, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie bought the castle of Miraval in the Var, beginning an adventure in the world of wine that has contributed greatly to the promotion of rose champagne in the United States. According to Rodophe Péters, co-creator of the brand, “Fleur de Miraval Rosé is the culmination of five years of work, research and tastings conducted in the greatest discretion.” This blend of chardonnays of different ages makes up 75% of the final product, with the remaining 25% coming from young black pinot, which gives the wine its subtle pinkish color, and whose tart notes of redcurrant and raspberry energize the delicate mineral expression of chardonnay.

To protect the wine from the dangers of ultraviolet light and sunlight, to which champagnes are particularly sensitive, each bottle is lacquered black so that the wine never sees the light until the day the bottle is opened.

Retour en haut